Brian Brase, lead organizer of The People’s Convoy spoke to the participants gathered at the Hagerstown, Maryland Speedway.
Here are our notes taken as Brian spoke. You can watch his remarks thanks to livestreamer WYSIWYG Tv.
- Today was a successful day.
- A lot of work was accomplished at the Speedway while drivers were away circling the DC Beltway twice.
- A powerful statement was made by the convoy.
- The mainstream media claims that the convoy has “fizzled out.”
- Brase invited mainstream media outlets to send reporters to “come see” the convoy in Hagerstown.
- He thanked volunteers, including security workers, mechanics, and supply organizers.
- He said he was moved to tears twice today because of the support shown to the convoy.
- He said tomorrow (March 7) at 8 am the convoy will meet to announce future plans, including tomorrow’s drive around the Beltway.
- Brase said that the people who have cheered on the convoy as it has crossed the country over the past 12 days are “the fuel that feeds us.”
- He invited healthcare workers, educators and truck drivers around the world to join The People’s Convoy in its peaceful protest for medical freedom.
For daily convoy coverage, please visit https://wepatriot.org/peoplesconvoy/.