The People’s Convoy rolled out of Cuba, MO at approximately 9:30 am.
The convoy’s route for today, March 1, 2022:
- I-44E to I-270 around the south side of St Louis, MO
- Merge onto I-255 to I-70E to Indiana exit 59
- Turn right at end of the ramp onto Rt 39S
- Go approximately 1/4 mile to Keller Hill Rd.
- Turn right and immediately turn left into driveway of Ted Everett Farm Equipment.
- (Routes are always subject to change. We have no planned stops in Illinois)
- We will be rallying at Ted Everett Farm Equipment until Thursday morning, March 3.
Come join or support the Convoy! Then tell your story! Leave a prayer too.
Company after 38 years. lost everything, had to auction off everything in July. Owner may even lose his home now, he had refinanced it and tried to save the company. He is working 2nd shift now at Donaldson’s making filters, after Owning his business, he is a totally broken man. The country is full of men and women broken and broken again and again by mandates and restrictions that really had no place for so long. NEVER AGAIN
This administration has taken this country down so fast; I grew up in the military and have always loved this country and her people.
You are each an AMERICAN COWBOY OR COWGIRL The best of the best, with courage you ride, with God and Country you stand. I stand next to you! Roll On…My Love, My Honor, My Blessing to each of you. Judith Klussendorf
When y’all roll through Indianapolis, there is plenty of construction on the interstates. Please, be careful & go with God.